INDOOR: 8 Week Flexi Mountain Goat Group Indoor Training Programme
Kick start your 2018 year with our signature Mountain Goat indoor training Programme over 8 weeks of progressive training in the Njinga Lab.
Begin the programme on Monday 8th January 2018 with a Nutrition Workshop before your first Wattbike session the following Sunday (10h45-12hoo) to begin 8 weeks of climbing training sessions on our state of the art Wattbike guaranteed to improve your performances.
To sign up today click here.
* Sunday weekly bespoke Wattbike sessions (10h45-12h00)
*Choose another Wattbike class on the weekly schedule to ensure regular training to achieve your goals over the 8 week programme.
* Nutrition Workshop on Monday 8th January informing you of the best ways to fuel smartly before, during and after sessions on the bike.
* Post session recovery smoothies after every Sunday class to help you recover smartly after each session
* 2 class credits to attend any combination of Yoga for Cyclists and Strength and Conditioning classes.
* 2 x Water Bottles
* Data Analysis
* Pre and post programme Mountain Goat testing to monitor your progress over the 8 weeks of training.
Top 10 benefits
Our programme are designed by our Head Performance Coach to ensure you progressively improve your cycling over 8 weeks of training. The key cycling benefits will include:
1. Increased average speed and average power
2. Improved power to weight ratio based on 7-minute Mountain Goat interval test at beginning and end of programme
3. Guaranteed a more equal power distribution in left verus right leg when climbing*
4. Increased leg strength to climb longer and steeper hill gradients
5. Enhanced mental strength to drive through the pain barrier when taking on the steepest of climbs
6. Better developed muscle adaptation to drive a more efficient pedal technique
7. Boosted energy levels as a direct result of better informed nutritional choices.
8. Have the luxury of flexibility in your training with your additional Wattbike class credit to be used at a different class during the week on the Njinga timetable.
9. Learn from like minded cyclists as you push one another to challenge your limits in a motivational environment.
10. Increased flexibility by learning proper stretching of key cyclist muscles to aid performance and injury prevention.
*Subject to no injury or leg restriction issues
Our special early bird price on the programme is £249 if you pay before Friday 22nd December 2017. After this date the standard price of the programme is £299!
Hear what our riders have to say:
"I completely loved this programme (Mountain Goat Group Training Programme 2016) and I feel I’m converted to group training and the community at Njinga. I’m so much more engaged in this kind of fitness training programme than previous “spinning” classes" Ali Gilbert
How do I book my place?