INDOOR: 8 Week Power Builder Group Indoor Training Programme
Begin your 2018 training in the Njinga Lab with our new Power Builder Group Indoor Training Programme. This programme is guaranteed to take your training to the next level as you Train, Fuel and Think smartly with Njinga over the first 8 weeks of the calendar year. Guaranteed to revolutionise your cycling.
Begin the programme on Monday 8th January 2018 with a Nutrition Workshop before your first Wattbike session on Wednesday 10th January 2018 to calculate your training zones for the programme and assess your current your training goals and motivation for the 8 weeks of the programme and beyond into the 2018 season.
To sign up today click here.
* Monday and Wednesday weekly bespoke Wattbike sessions (20h00-21h15)
* Nutrition Workshop on Monday 8th January informing you of the best ways to fuel smartly before, during and after sessions on the bike.
* Post session recovery smoothies after every Monday and Wednesday class to help you recover smartly after each session
* 2 class credits to attend any combination of Yoga for Cyclists and Strength and Conditioning classes.
* 2 x Water Bottles
* Data Analysis
* Pre and post programme Functional Threshold Power (FTP) testing to calculate your cycling fitness levels at the beginning of the programme to progressively improve over 8 weeks of training with Njinga Cycling.
Top 10 benefits
Our programme are designed by our Head Performance Coach to ensure you progressively improve your cycling over 8 weeks of training. The key cycling benefits will include:
1. Increased average speed and average power
2. Improved power to weight ratio based on FTP scores at beginning and end of programme
3. Guaranteed a more equal power distribution in left verus right leg*
4. Increased leg strength to climb longer and steeper hill gradients
5. Enhanced mental strength to drive through the pain barrier when taking on the steepest of climbs
6. Better developed muscle adaptation to drive a more efficient pedal technique
7. Boosted energy levels as a direct result of better informed nutritional choices.
8. Learn to ride at the optimal cadence; guaranteed to improve your pedalling and power output efficiency.
9. Learn from like minded cyclists as you push one another to challenge your limits in a motivational environment.
10. Increased flexibility by learning proper stretching of key cyclist muscles to aid performance and injury prevention.
*Subject to no injury or leg restriction issues
Our special early bird price on the programme is £349 if you pay before Friday 22nd December 2017. After this date the standard price of the programme is £399!
Hear what our riders have to say:
"The Njinga classes are brilliant and the structured training has improved my cycling; I have a better technique, I'm fitter and much stronger and now hold over 230 watts for my FTP score. It has also been great training as part of a regular group, with an encouraging and supportive atmosphere" - Fiona Inskip (Completed FTP Booster Training Programme).
How do I book my place?