INDOOR: 4 Week Intensive Winter Mountain Goat Group Training Programme
Improve your Climbing legs with our signature 4 week intensive Winter Mountain Goat training programme.
The Mountain Goat training programme will take place from Monday 20th November- Wednesday 13th December 2017 and is guaranteed to improve your climbing ability and your cycling acceleration.
* Monday and Wednesday weekly bespoke Wattbike sessions (20h00-21h15)
* Post session recovery smoothies to help you recover smartly after every session
* 2 x yoga for cyclists class credits
* 2 x Water Bottles
* Data Analysis
* Pre and post Mountain Goat testing to track your progress
Top 10 benefits
Designed by a British Cycling Coach to produce results this programme will work with you step by step to transform your cycling. The key cycling benefits will include:
1. Increased average speed and average power
2. Improved power to weight ratio based on the 7 minute Mountain Goat Interval Test at beginning and end of programme
3. Guaranteed a more equal power distribution in left verus right leg when climbing*
4. Increased leg strength to climb longer and steeper hill gradients
5. Enhanced mental strength to drive through the pain barrier when taking on the steepest of climbs
6. Better developed muscle adaptation to drive a more efficient pedal technique
7. Boosted energy levels as a direct result of better informed nutritional choices.
8. Learn why riding at an optimum cadence is essential to improve your efficiency and endurance
9. Learn from like minded cyclists as you push one another to challenge your limits in a motivational environment.
10. Increased flexibility by learning proper stretching of key cyclist muscles to aid performance and injury prevention.
*Subject to no injury or leg restriction issues
Our special package cost is £299.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Pay just £249 before 30th October @ 6pm.
Hear what our riders have to say:
"I completely loved this programme (Mountain Goat Group Training Programme 2016) and I feel I’m converted to group training and the community at Njinga. I’m so much more engaged in this kind of fitness training programme than previous “spinning” classes" Ali Gilbert
How do I book my place?