About the Challenge
Take on the mighty Stelvio, the highest climb in Europe.
No. 3 in our challenge series, this one's got all the ingredients for a life changing experience. Epic routes, testing days in the saddle, incredible scenery, and to finish it off, the Prosecco sportive, a social celebratory ride where bubbles and seafood are served on route!
Join us for all 6 days of epic riding or for something a little less challenging - the three day Prosecco Tour option.
Njinga Challenge #3 - key details
5/5. This is a challenging point to point cycle tour. All the cycling is in the mountains and we will be covering a lot of distance and elevation each day.
Why do a Njinga Challenge?
Challenge your Boundaries
* Our Njinga challenge rides are that little something extra- that trip that will create a life changing experience, provide lasting memories and take you on a journey that challenges your boundaries.
* We are there every step of the way to provide the right amount of support to push you that little bit further than even you thought you could go.
* We want you to come away from each Challenge with that feeling that brings a smile to your face for days after, knowing that you have achieved something incredible.
Camaraderie and Support
* You have trained together, now ride together! Our number 1 feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back.
* Not only do we provide excellent support with ride captains, support van and our #fuelsmart feedstops, the difference is doing a challenge with friends that are all there to keep you going during your dark hours in the hurt locker.
* Why stand when you can sit, why sit when you can lay down”. We take care of everything, from daily luggage transfers and logistics to finding the right restaurant for dinner. We want to ensure riders have no excuses but to concentrate 100% on riding and pushing themselves physically.
What an amazing week of hard riding through beautiful scenery! We worked hard but had a great time doing it -- the support crew were great! Getting to know fellow Njinga riders better made it lots of fun!
Just amazing - Can't say anything more!
* 7 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing (single supplement available)
* All meals (Breakfast, lunches on route and dinners)
* Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* Nutritious ride snacks (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* British cycling coach support (highly experienced, endurance road cycling specific)
* Post ride stretching by experienced PT
* Guided rides with Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton
* Support van with mechanic
* Daily luggage transfer and bike box transfer from start to finish
*Entry into the Prosecco Sportive on Sunday 9th September 2018
* GPX files of routes
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £1999pps** to the 15th Feb 2018
- £2050pps** from 16th Feb to 14th July 2018
- £2099pps** from 15th July 2018
* Limited to 14 spaces
* A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
* 1st April we require a further £800.
*Finally, the remaining total balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than July 2nd).
* If you are signing up within any of the above time periods, you will be expected to pay the total amount required at that time.
* All payments ( besides the deposit) must be made by bank transfer. There is a 3% surcharge for credit card payments.
* If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
*Cost of flights and transfers from the airport
*Personal and bike insurance
*Any mechanical spare parts