About the trip
Sun, cycling and end of season celebrations. What more could you want?
This trip is slightly different from our usual camps and while cycling is still the order of the day, it’s slightly more chilled, with a few more cake stops on the way, some time to chill out at the pool or grab a gin and tonic and watch the sun set after a few great hours in the saddle.
The food was incredible, fantastic selection and delicious! The rides were very well organised with good routes. Such a friendly bunch, all the people were amazing. Honestly would not change a thing!
I thoroughly enjoyed the end of season tour, my first ever cycling holiday and I will definitely be back for another! My cycling improved tenfold and the opportunity to experience new and challenging rides through beautiful scenic Mallorca countryside was simply amazing. All the meals we had were first class and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to be away with. Thank you Togo and Leigh.
Awesome Njinga week of cycling in Mallorca. Gorgeous villa, delicious and nutritious food, stunning rides and great company. Loved it!!
* 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing (single supplement available), in the Njinga Villa- quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie
* Nutritionally enhanced full breakfast and dinners, buffet style to provide energy and aid speedy recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
* Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* Nutritious ride snacks (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* British cycling coach support (highly experienced, endurance road cycling specific)
* Post ride stretching by experienced PT
* Guided rides with Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton
* GPX files of routes
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £585pps** to the 15th Feb 2018
- £600pps** from 16th Feb to 14th Aug 2018
- £650pps** from 15th Aug 2018
* Limited to 18 spaces, all rooms with ensuite bathroom
* A non-refundable deposit of £200 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
* We then require the remaining total balance no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 23rd August).
* If you are signing up after the 23rd August, you will be expected to pay the total amount required at that time.
* All payments can be made by bank transfer. There is a 3% surcharge for credit card payments.
* If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
*Cost of flights and transfers from the airport
*Personal and bike insurance
*Any mechanical spare parts