About the Challenge
Three and a half days of cycling in the beautiful Provence region of France. The highlight on the Saturday:
Become a member of the exclusive Cinglés Club and climb Ventoux not once but three times in 24 hrs!
With 3 traditional routes starting from Bedoin, Malaucene and Sault, you will cycle aprox 136km with a total height gain of 4381m. An epic challenge for those looking to push themselves.
Not up for all three ascents? join us for just one, it's still just as impressive taking on a 'classic' Tour de France climb!
Njinga Challenge #2 - key details
Why do a Njinga Challenge?
Challenge your Boundaries
* Our Njinga challenge rides are that little something extra- that trip that will create a life changing experience, provide lasting memories and take you on a journey that challenges your boundaries.
* We are there every step of the way to provide the right amount of support to push you that little bit further than even you thought you could go.
* We want you to come away from each Challenge with that feeling that brings a smile to your face for days after, knowing that you have achieved something incredible.
Camaraderie and Support
* You have trained together, now ride together! Our number 1 feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back.
* Not only do we provide excellent support with ride captains, support van and our #fuelsmart feedstops, the difference is doing a challenge with friends that are all there to keep you going during your dark hours in the hurt locker.
* Why stand when you can sit, why sit when you can lay down”. We take care of everything, from daily luggage transfers and logistics to finding the right restaurant for dinner. We want to ensure riders have no excuses but to concentrate 100% on riding and pushing themselves physically.
"What an amazing week of hard riding through beautiful scenery! We worked hard but had a great time doing it -- the support crew were great! Getting to know fellow Njinga riders better made it lots of fun!"
"Epic riding, stunning scenery, top notch support throughout and a great group to ride together with. Loved every second! More please!"
"Our tour of the Pyrenees was a really lovely way to enjoy a series of daily cycling challenges with all the hassle taken care of by Team Njinga."
what is included
* 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing (single supplement available), in the Njinga Villa -quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie.
* Nutritionally enhanced buffet breakfast and dinners to provide energy and aid faster recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
* Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* Nutritious ride snacks (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* British cycling coach support (highly experienced, endurance road cycling specific)
* Post ride stretching by experienced PT
* Supported with mechanic and van on Challenge day
* Guided by Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton (2 speed groups)
* GPX files of routes
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £750pps** from 16th Feb to 31st May 2018
- £799pps** from 1st June to 10th June 2018
* Limited to 18 spaces (all with shared bathrooms)
* A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
* We then require the remaining total balance no later than 6 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 3rd May).
* If you are signing up after the 3rd May, you will be expected to pay the total amount required.
* All payments (besides the deposit) must be made by bank transfer. There is a 3% surcharge for credit card payments.
* If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
*Cost of flights and transfers from the airport
*Personal and bike insurance
*Lunch/coffee stops along the route each day
*Any mechanical spare parts