Climb like a pro - Hill Climbing Workshop
We all have our cycling weaknesses and if the thought of hitting Whitedown halfway around your rideout gives you nightmares, then this is the workshop for you.
Throughout the comprehensive 90 min session, our British Cycling Coaches will be focusing on the key techniques that will have you dancing on the pedals like Contador and climbing like a mountain goat.
Each rider will come with their own challenges such as knowing when to attack on the climb, what gear to use, should I stand up or sit down? We will cover all these and more to ensure you learn to climb efficiently and don't run out of gas half way up the hill/mountain.
What we will cover:
1. Learn seated and standing climbing techniques
2. Develop bike handling skills to ensure you improve your climbing efficiency
3. Receive mechanical tips on the importance of gear ratios and knowing your gears when climbing
4. Understand the importance of gear selection and cadence control when climbing (power too if you have a power sensor on your bicycle)
5. Learn hill repeat drills which can be used on your next outdoor training session
Location: Kingston/Richmond area exact location TBD.
Dates: Sunday 31st March
Time: 8:30 AM
Level: Suitable for beginner and intermediate riders looking to conquer their hill climbing fears
Cost: £25 per person
Each session is fully supported and run in a safe training environment provided by highly experienced Njinga Cycling Coaches
If you have any questions or are unsure if this workshop is right for you, drop us note or call us 020 8251 9788.