How to book into Collective Rides using Team App
All ride details for the Collective season ahead can be found on TeamApp. This is our app which is used to sign up to each ride.
Rides can be booked 14 days in advance and bookings must be made 12 hours before the ride if you plan to attend. Spaces are limited within each speed group so we ask that you book in advance to ensure you get a space and to help us organise Ride Captains. If you turn up on the day without signing up we cannot guarantee you a ride.
But before being able to sign up for a ride, you will need to sign up to TeamApp. Please note your request will only be accepted once you have signed up to the Njinga Collective via British Cycling and paid your yearly subscription fee. If you haven't already, you can sign up on British Cycling here.
Below are step by step instructions on how to sign up via the app and also how to book onto a Collective rideout.
DOWNLOADING THE APP:
1. Head to the App Store or Google Play and search for Team App. Alternatively head here to download the app.
2. Once you have downloaded the app you will need to click on 'Search for an existing app" and type The Njinga Collective.
3. Select the Njinga Collective Group and then on this page, at the top you will need to click on become a member of this team app.
4. You then will need to click on Collective Members
5. Here you will need to enter your personal details and emergency contact details and then click send. You then need to wait to be approved into the group.
Once you are approved you will be able to sign up to rides and events. Please note your request will only be accepted once you have signed up to the Njinga Collective via British Cycling and paid your yearly subscription fee. If you haven't already, you can sign up on British Cycling here.
How to sign up for rides
1. On The Njinga Collective main screen you will need to click on 'Events'.
2. Here you will see the calendar for the year. Dots under the date indicate that there is a ride or event on on that date. If you click on any date with a dot, the event name and time will appear underneath the calendar.
3. If you click on a specific event you will be able to see more information. On this screen you will also be able to sign up the event/ride and see who else will be attending. Routes for the rides can also be found here along with your designated ride captains for that ride.