About our social Tour
Based on feedback from our Challenge Ride No.3 riders and from our own amazing experiences in Girona, we couldn't wait to go back so have booked again for 2020.
Join us as we once again explore Girona's spectacular terrain and take in the beautiful landscape over 4 days of cycling. This trip is being tailored to 2 levels of riders to ensure everyone has the chance to experience our new favourite cycling destination.
Each day we will explore the local climbs, quaint coffee shops and top up with delicious gelato before heading back to the Njinga villa for some pool side refreshments and homemade buffet style dinners. This tour is similar to our end of season social tours where cycling is still the order of the day, but it’s slightly more relaxed. A great trip to celebrate the end of the summer season together.
Why do a Njinga Tour?
Camaraderie and Support
* Our number 1 consistent feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back. Not only from the friendly and supportive staff but the riders themselves, driving each other on to push a little harder.
* The difference is doing a cycling trip with new and existing friends that are all there to keep you going during your dark hours on the bike.
" We were blessed with beautiful weather and stunning scenery, but what made it was the camaraderie of the group and the support from the Njinga team." Mary Benner
* As holistic nutrition coaches, all our food is cooked from scratch and with years of practise, we know just how to satisfy our hungry riders.
* Performance on the bike is integral to our #fuelsmart strategies to ensure energy levels are maintained and post ride recovery is maximised.
* Down to the last detail with pre and post ride smoothies and buffet style meals, we ensure your body is fuelled with the right natural foods both on and off the bike.
" Leigh's food was absolutely sensational, so tasty and plentiful." Sarah Guignard
Family Feel Accommodation
* We want you to "feel at home" when away on one of our cycling tours! We look for spacious and super comfortable accommodation so you can kick back and relax after a good day out in the saddle.
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.
"Highly recommend a weekend with Njinga. Your planning, organisation and hospitality was once again faultless." Fiona O'Neill
"Absolutely loved my first Njinga Trip! The support from the team and Leigh's amazing cooking were second to none. Can't wait for my next trip."
Togo and Leigh are great hosts and all your needs, both on and off the bike are catered for. Nothing is too much trouble for Togo, he will even push you up the hill if you need it. Leigh prepares and serves lovely food and does not rest until you cannot eat or drink anymore.
"Wonderful ridng with wonderful people"
what is included
- 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing, in the Njinga Villa - quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie.
- Nutritionally enhanced buffet breakfast and dinners to provide energy and aid faster recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
- Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
- Poolside Gin & Tonics each evening as the sun sets
- British cycling coach support ( endurance road cycling specific)
- Post ride stretching by experienced PT and cycle coach
- Guided by expert Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton (2 groups)
- GPX files of routes
- Full itinerary provided
- Limited to 16 spaces (all with bathrooms)
- A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
- We then require the remaining total balance no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 16th July).
- If you are signing up after the 16th July, you will be expected to pay the total amount required.
- All payments (besides the deposit) must be made by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
- Special Dietary Requirements: There will be a £10 per day charge for any special meals that may need to be prepared for riders. Please check with us whether we will be able to support your dietary requirements first.
- Cost of flights and transfers from the airport. (Please don't book your flight until trip confirmed).
- Personal and bike insurance
- Bike hire
- Additional alcohol
- Ride Snacks
- Lunch/coffee stops along the route each day
- Any mechanical spare parts