What is involved & TOP BENEFITS
No matter what your current riding ability is, you will benefit from improvements to your pedal technique and riding style. Njinga’s range of Indoor Coaching services allow you to focus on improving this, without the influence of external factors such as weather and traffic.
Just beginning your cycling journey? Indoor coaching provides a safe environment to build and grow confidence particularly if you are new to cleats.
What Does a 1-1 Involve?
- Review your current cycling performance in a 45 min session with one of our British Cycling Coaches
- Understand what a good pedal technique looks like and why
- Receive detailed analysis of your riding, identifying what’s good and what needs improvement
- Perform drills to improve your overall technique and fitness
- Maximise your cycling efficiency
- Gain FREE power through optimised pedal technique
- Get a smoother and more efficient pedal revolution
- Review video analysis to see real time pedal style
- Receive follow up advice to continue to see improvements
- Become a step closer to reaching your cycling goals
1-1 Coaching Packages
Indoor Pedal Technique Session - £5845 minute coaching session
Single Session Plus Additional Rider - £7345 min indoor coaching session for 2 riders
4 Sessions - 40 Day Pedal Technique Challenge - £2324 x 45 minute sessions to improve pedal technique
Consultation and 12 Week Training Plan - £9960 min private consultation along with customised 12 week training plan
What can I say - a great class and further insight to the (not to coin a phrase) marginal gains I've been looking for years.
I took the pedal technique tips onto the road on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised by the difference it made to my cadence consistency, climbing and the more importantly the final chase to the coffee stop. A few of the Guys I've been cycling with for years started questioning whether it was EPO or the Cancellara motorised-crank that made the difference. When I told where I've been for the past 6 weeks there was a quiet murmur then loads of questions. Hopefully, you may see an influx of new starters to the Team as they truly are a competitive bunch! Essentially, even after >20 years of cycling there's still improvements and techniques to take on and learn.
Amazing session and worth every penny. The guys at Njinga Cycling really know what they are doing and made a very relaxed and comfortable session (while getting worked hard!). Learnt more in that hour and half than I have cycling for years. Lots to take away and work on.
Just a quick note to say many thanks for the Pedal 1-2-1 session. Made a big difference out on the road, clocked my first 30kph average speed solo ride, off the back of the learnings, cheers!