Njinga World Championships - Key Details
About the World Championships
The Njinga World Championships is our exciting, year long competition running from Wednesday 10th January until 21st November 2018. We will be rewarding every rider for their performances in the Njinga Lab and with plenty of points on offer, the competition is expected to be closely fought. Points can be won across all areas of the lab including Group Classes, Testing, Indoor Training Programmes and taking on your fellow riders during the Njinga Grand Tours.
Win some fantastic prizes
Overall Male and Female Champions
If you are crowned the overall male or female winner on Wednesday 21st November 2018, you will win the following:
- A Trek Madone 6.5 carbon bike with electronic shifting (di2) from Road Cycle Exchange.
- Njinga World Champion Cycling Jersey 2018
- 52 Njinga Wattbike classes to be used within 6 months (roughly two classes a week)
- Njinga World Championship water bottle
- 60 minute massage from Great Expectations Fitness. Find out from Claire herself on the benefits of a regular sports massage here.
- CurraNZ bundle consisting of: a pack of CurraNZ, a CurraNZ water bottle and a CurraNZ branded hoodie
- Elete bundle consisting of: 480ml elete + 240ml CitriLyte + 120ml CMD + pocket bottle
Age Category Winners
If you are crowned the male or female winner of your respective age category on Wednesday 21st November 2018, you will win the following:
Check out our bookie's Favourites
Karen BaitupCurrent 2018 Female Njinga World Champion
Michael JacksonCurrent 2018 Male Njinga World Champion
Phoebe RichardsCurrent 2018 Njinga World Championships Age Group Winner
Stewart TwidleCurrent 2018 Njinga World Championships Age Group Winner