COACHING: HOW AND WHY?
Our coaching sessions offer a laser sharp, up close focus on your individual abilities and targets.
What does a personalised coaching session involve?
- Have your current performance level assessed by an expert British Cycling accredited coach
- Instruction, demonstration, drills, exercises: training tailored to your precise needs
- Challenging but achievable intensity levels designed to build you up rather than break you down
- Detailed review of your riding specifying strengths, weaknesses and suggested areas to work on
What can personalised coaching do for me?
- Improve and polish your bike handling
- Bolster your confidence on the road: increase your enjoyment and exploit your fitness
- Reach new planes of fitness and focus
- Reach goals you never thought possible
Outdoor Coaching Packages
Outdoor Technique Session - £9960 min outdoor coaching session
OUTDOOR TECHNIQUE SESSION WITH ADDITIONAL RIDER - £11060 min outdoor coaching session for 2 riders
CLEAT MASTERCLASS - £9960 min outdoor coaching session focused on riding with cycling shoes
CONSULTATION AND 12 WEEK PERSONALISED TRAINING PLAN - £9960 min private consultation and custom 12 week training plan
Can I say how much I really enjoyed last night's cycling MOT - and more importantly, how much I have learnt in a few hours with you all? I can safely say that you have given me the inspiration to get into cycling and really try and develop the correct behaviour and discipline needed to cycle correctly and for me, injury free.
I had a fabulous time. Even though I was terrified, Togo assured me I would not fall off - and I didn’t! He performed a miracle because as he was making his way towards us in the parking lot, I said “if he thinks I am putting on cleats for the first time tonight and riding around in them, he is going to be very disappointed!” Needless to say he wasn’t having any of my nonsense, and on went the cleats and off I went! Togo is a wonderful trainer, please tell him how much we learnt and despite my fear, how much we enjoyed our time with him!
Seven weeks before my event I wasn’t close to riding with cleats or mastering the transition to a road bike. I woke up in an absolute panic one Sunday morning, googled cycling coaches in London and to my great good fortune, Njinga was the first to pop up. By that Thursday, I found myself in Richmond Park learning to ride with cleats. Then it was on to learning techniques to ride efficiently, shift gears, ascend and descend hills. Last week, I completed London to Paris, riding with a confidence and enjoyment I never dreamed I would have. Thank you Togo! You have an incredible gift for coaching, fabulous energy and a knowledge of and enthusiasm for cycling that is infectious.