Why Do an Njinga Tour or Challenge?
Camaraderie and Support
* Our number 1 consistent feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back. Not only from the friendly and supportive staff but the riders themselves, driving each other on to push a little harder.
* The difference is doing a cycling tour where you get to meet new friends while also sharing the road with existing mates from past tours or rideouts back home. The focus on these trips is fun, laughter and sharing new experiences together.
"The evenings are a perfect wind down, great food, little bit of wine and lots of banter. Really awesome trip!" Sam Taylor
* As holistic nutrition coaches, all our food is cooked from scratch and with years of practise, we know just how to satisfy our hungry riders.
* Performance on the bike is integral to our #fuelsmart strategies to ensure energy levels are maintained and post ride recovery is maximised.
* Down to the last detail with pre and post ride smoothies and buffet style meals, we ensure your body is fuelled with the right natural foods both on and off the bike.
"Leigh’s cooking was sublime. An altogether enjoyable and rewarding experience!" Sophie Dale
Family Feel Accommodation
* We want you to "feel at home" when away on one of our cycling trips! We look for spacious and super comfortable accommodation so you can kick back and relax after a good day out in the saddle.
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.
"Even when I felt like giving up you were there to help me through. It did not feel like a group or team- it felt more like a cycling family." Clare Long
2020 Tours and Challenges
HOTCHILLEE'S 2020 ADVENTURES:
Our Official UK Events Partner for multi day premier road or gravel cycle events, HotChillee, also have some exciting trips planned for 2020.
Check out their trips below.
Previous Tours and Challenges
TRAINING CAMP: Mallorca13th-17th March for Intermediate Level Riders
TRAINING CAMP: WalesFriday 10th May - Monday 13th May 2019
CHALLENGE RIDE No.3: GironaThursday 12th Sept - Monday 16th Sept 2019
SOCIAL: TuscanyThursday 10th Oct - Monday 14th Oct 2019
SOCIAL: Mallorca FiestaThurs 25th Oct to Mon 29th Oct 2018
CHALLENGE RIDE No.2: Mont Ventoux Triple14th-18th June 2018
CHALLENGE RIDE No.1: Ride Across the Pyrenees16th - 21st September 2017
The food was incredible, fantastic selection and delicious! The rides were very well organised with good routes. Such a friendly bunch, all the people were amazing. Honestly would not change a thing!
I thoroughly enjoyed the end of season tour, my first ever cycling holiday and I will definitely be back for another! My cycling improved tenfold and the opportunity to experience new and challenging rides through beautiful scenic Mallorca countryside was simply amazing. All the meals we had were first class and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to be away with. Thank you Togo and Leigh.
Awesome Njinga week of cycling in Mallorca. Gorgeous villa, delicious and nutritious food, stunning rides and great company. Loved it!!