Why Do an Njinga Trip?
Expert Coaching and Support
* Everyone comes on a Njinga camp with their own strengths and weaknesses. We aim to get the most out of each and every one of our riders by working through their challenges with our unique #trainsmart philosophy.
* Whether it’s getting someone to do a 14km climb for the first time, or taking 20 minutes off their PB up Sa Colobra, we are there every step of the way to provide the right amount of coaching and support to push you that little bit further than even you thought you could go.
* We want you to come away from each camp with the pride and statisfaction of knowing that your cycling just got upgraded!
* As holistic nutrition coaches, all our food is cooked from scratch and with years of practise, we know just how to satisfy our hungry riders.
* Performance on the bike is integral to our #fuelsmart strategies to ensure energy levels are maintained while post ride recovery is maximised.
* Down to the last detail with pre and post ride smoothies, all ride snacks and buffet style meals, we ensure your body is fuelled with the right natural foods both on and off the bike.
Family Feel Accommodation
* We don’t stay in hotels where you are just a number, we look for quirky, yet super comfortable villa style accommodation for our training camps.
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.
Camaraderie and Support
* You have trained together, now ride together! Our number 1 feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back.
* Not only do we provide excellent support with ride captains, support van and our #fuelsmart feedstops, the difference is doing a challenge with friends that are all there to keep you going during your dark hours in the hurt locker.
2019 Tours and Trips
TRAINING CAMP: Mallorca Academy7th-11th March for Academy/Beginner Level Riders
TRAINING CAMP: Mallorca13th-17th March for Intermediate Level Riders
TRAINING CAMP: WalesFriday 10th May - Monday 13th May 2019
CHALLENGE RIDE: GironaThursday 12th Sept - Monday 16th Sept 2019
SOCIAL: TuscanyThursday 10th Oct - Monday 14th Oct 2019
The food was incredible, fantastic selection and delicious! The rides were very well organised with good routes. Such a friendly bunch, all the people were amazing. Honestly would not change a thing!
I thoroughly enjoyed the end of season tour, my first ever cycling holiday and I will definitely be back for another! My cycling improved tenfold and the opportunity to experience new and challenging rides through beautiful scenic Mallorca countryside was simply amazing. All the meals we had were first class and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to be away with. Thank you Togo and Leigh.
Awesome Njinga week of cycling in Mallorca. Gorgeous villa, delicious and nutritious food, stunning rides and great company. Loved it!!