About the Challenge
Experience the beauty and highs and lows of Girona's climbs on our third Challenge Ride of the series.
Famous with both amateur and pro cyclists, Girona is home to many testing climbs and our Challenge Ride No.3 is gearing up to take it on. 3 and a half days of cycling the beautiful landscape conquering Rocacorba (Cat 1 / 9.9km / 7%), the most famous and challenging climb in Girona, Sant Marti Sacalm (Cat 2 / 8km / 7%) and other cat 1 and 2 climbs.
Njinga Challenge #3 - key details
350km+ of riding over 3.5 days taking in iconic climbs which include Rocacorba and Sant Marti Sacalm
Why do a Njinga Challenge?
Challenge your Boundaries
* Our Njinga challenge rides are that little something extra- that trip that will create a life changing experience, provide lasting memories and take you on a journey that challenges your boundaries.
* We are there every step of the way to provide the right amount of support to push you that little bit further than even you thought you could go.
* We want you to come away from each Challenge with that feeling that brings a smile to your face for days after, knowing that you have achieved something incredible.
Camaraderie and Support
* You have trained together, now ride together! Our number 1 feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back.
* Not only do we provide excellent support with ride captains and our #fuelsmart feedstops, the difference is doing a challenge with friends that are all there to keep you going during your dark hours in the hurt locker.
Family Feel Accommodation
* We don’t stay in hotels where you are just a number, we look for quirky, yet super comfortable villa style accommodation for our training camps.
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.
"Challenge 1 was awesome! Challenge 2 was even better! A testing challenge but also a super relaxing break."
"Absolutely fantastic trip from start to finish - Couldn't fault it! Thanks to you all for making it so memorable."
"There are many cycle operations around, but Njinga Cycling truly want their clients to have a great time. This is why they are different!"
what is included
* 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing (single supplement available), in the Njinga Villa - quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie.
* Nutritionally enhanced buffet breakfast and dinners to provide energy and aid faster recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
* Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* Nutritious ride snacks (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* British cycling coach support (highly experienced, endurance road cycling specific)
* Post ride stretching by experienced PT
* Guided by Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton (2 speed groups)
* GPX files of routes
*Full itinerary provided a month in advance
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £699pps** sharing (until 3rd January 2019)
- £749pps** sharing (until 28th March 2019)
- £799pps** sharing (from 29th March 2019 onwards)
* Limited to 16 spaces (all with ensuite bathrooms)
* Single supplement available, contact us for more info.
* A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
* We then require the remaining total balance no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 18th July).
* If you are signing up after the 18th July, you will be expected to pay the total amount required.
* All payments (besides the deposit) must be made by bank transfer.
* If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
*Cost of flights and transfers from the airport (Please don't book your flight until trip confirmed)
*Personal and bike insurance
*Lunch/coffee stops along the route each day
*Any mechanical spare parts