1 space remaining
About the Camp
Mallorca… what more can we say. This is ideal pre-season training in milder conditions and fully supported by a British cycling coach. You will tackle Category 1-2 climbs, long descents, steady rollers and windy flats as we work to improve your skills and fitness levels for the summer of cycling ahead.
You will receive personal attention and specific, expert coaching and nutritional support to ensure that this is the most beneficial few days of riding for you.
You will take in some spectacular coastal and interior routes offering various daily challenges whether it be testing climbs such as the world famous Sa Calobra with its 26 hairpin bends, or picturesque Sant Salvador, you simply don't want to miss out.
Mallorca Training Camp - key details
Our training camp is aimed at intermediate and beginner level riders - those able to maintain 13mph+
Total distance each day will range between 80-140kms in varying terrain with between 1000-2500m of climbing.
Why do a Njinga Training Camp?
Expert Coaching and Support
* Everyone comes on a Njinga camp with their own strengths and weaknesses. We aim to get the most out of each and every one of our riders by working through their challenges with our unique #trainsmart philosophy.
* Whether it’s getting someone to do a 14km climb for the first time, or taking 20 minutes off their PB up Sa Colobra, our coaches and ride captains are there every step of the way to provide the right amount of coaching and support to push you that little bit further than even you thought you could go.
* We want you to come away from each camp with the pride and statisfaction of knowing that your cycling just got upgraded!
"I was apprehensive about the amount of climbing we would be doing and the level of the other riders that were going on the trip. I needn’t have worried, it was a wonderful weekend with the most amazing support and group of fellow riders. The confidence that Togo and the other riders gave me was just so reassuring" Karen Baitup
* As holistic nutrition coaches, all our food is cooked from scratch and with years of practise, we know just how to satisfy our hungry riders.
* Performance on the bike is integral to our #fuelsmart strategies to ensure energy levels are maintained and post ride recovery is maximised.
* Down to the last detail with post ride smoothies and buffet style meals, we ensure your body is fuelled with the right natural foods both on and off the bike.
"A fabulous weekend- wonderful rides, loads of great advice and outstanding food. Leigh and Togo are the warmest and most knowledgeable of hosts. Thank you!" Gemma Hardy
Family Feel Accommodation
* We want you to "feel at home" when away on one of our cycling trips! We look for spacious and super comfortable accommodation so you can kick back and relax after a good day out in the saddle .
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.
"This trip has become a must for my annual cycling calendar. It’s fantastic preparation and training for any Summer event. The routes, the climbs, the company and the coaching are amazing and have made a huge difference to me." Sam Taylor
I loved it! Tough and challenging but so, so rewarding and great team spirit. Togo’s enthusiasm and encouragement pushed me to reach levels I didn’t think I could. Leigh’s cooking was sublime. An altogether enjoyable and rewarding experience. I will definitely be booking again!
The trip was incredible and I was inspired by Togo's coaching and motivation, he really helped me up some tricky mountains and descents. Leigh's hospitality was second to none, her cooking was exquisite and she was always available to answer any questions or help us with anything that we needed. Finally I enjoyed meeting, socialising and riding with the other team members, they were a splendid group and I liked their company.
Great few days away with excellent coaching and support and fantastic food. Highly recommended.
- 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing, in the Njinga Villa - quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie.
- 4 days of riding and technical drills
- Nutritionally enhanced full breakfast and dinners, buffet style to provide energy and aid speedy recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
- Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
- British Cycling accredited coaching on all days (highly experienced, road cycling specific)
- Post ride stretching by experienced PT and cycling coach
- Guided rides with expert Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton
- GPX files of routes
- 2 x Evening Coaching Workshops – Njinga TrainSmart concepts and advice for your 2020 season
- Training Diaries
- Full itinerary provided
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £749pps** sharing (until 30th November 2019)
- £799pps** sharing (From 1st December 2019 onwards)
- A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
- We then require the remaining total balance no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 24th January).
- All payments (besides the deposit) must be made by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
- Special Dietary Requirements: There will be a £10 per day charge for any special meals that may need to be prepared for riders. Please check with us whether we will be able to support your dietary requirements first.
- Cost of flights and transfers from the airport. (Please don't book your flight until trip confirmed)
- Personal and bike insurance
- Bike hire
- Ride Snacks
- Additional alcohol
- Lunch/coffee stops along the route each day
- Any mechanical spare parts