Our end of season social is now sold out. If you are still interested in attending please drop us a note and we will add you to the waitlist.
About the Tour
Join Njinga as we head east to Montenegro on our exciting end of season adventure.
Our villa, perched above the spectacular world heritage site of the bay of Kotor will be our base for 4 days as we explore the winding streets and squares of this medieval old town.
Enjoy beautiful coastal rides, multiple cake and coffee stops and chilled time by the sea or villa pool. There is also the optional bonus challenge for riders to take on "The Ladder of Kotor" an iconic climb that has more switchbacks than the famous Alpe d'Huez climb in France with some incredible rewarding views over the bay.
This tour is slightly different from our usual trips and while cycling is still the order of the day, it’s slightly more relaxed. We include more down time to chill out at the pool or coffee stops, less daily mileage and an optional activity to explore the local region, this time some kayaking in the bay. A great trip to celebrate the end of the season together.
Why do a Season Finale Tour?
Camaraderie and Support
* Our number 1 consistent feedback is the support and encouragement of the Njinga community that keeps everyone coming back. Not only from the friendly and supportive staff but the riders themselves, driving each other on to push a little harder.
* The difference is doing a cycling tour where you get to meet new friends while also sharing the road with existing mates from past tours or rideouts back home. The focus on these trips is fun, laughter and sharing new experiences together.
"The evenings are a perfect wind down, great food, little bit of wine and lots of banter. Really awesome trip!" Sam Taylor
* As holistic nutrition coaches, all our food is cooked from scratch and with years of practise, we know just how to satisfy our hungry riders.
* Performance on the bike is integral to our #fuelsmart strategies to ensure energy levels are maintained and post ride recovery is maximised.
* Down to the last detail with pre and post ride smoothies and buffet style meals, we ensure your body is fuelled with the right natural foods both on and off the bike.
"Leigh’s cooking was sublime. An altogether enjoyable and rewarding experience!" Sophie Dale
Family Feel Accommodation
* We want you to "feel at home" when away on one of our cycling trips! We look for spacious and super comfortable accommodation so you can kick back and relax after a good day out in the saddle.
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.
"Even when I felt like giving up you were there to help me through. It did not feel like a group or team- it felt more like a cycling family." Clare Long
I thoroughly enjoyed the end of season tour, my first ever cycling holiday and I will definitely be back for another! My cycling improved tenfold and the opportunity to experience new and challenging rides through beautiful scenic Mallorca countryside was simply amazing. All the meals we had were first class and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to be away with. Thank you Togo and Leigh.
I have just completed the end of season Mallorca Cycling Fiesta and it exceeded all my expectations. The team had prepared great routes that took advantage of the beautiful Mallorca countryside, and although the rides were challenging, everyone was really friendly, the atmosphere was relaxed and we had plenty of time for coffee and cake stops! The villa was great and the food was really delicious. I have come back inspired to improve my cycling and I am already planning my next trip! Thank you Togo and Leigh
The trip was incredible and the routes so beautiful. Leigh's hospitality was second to none, her cooking was exquisite and she was always available to answer any questions or help us with anything that we needed. Finally I enjoyed meeting, socialising and riding with the other team members, they were a splendid group and I liked their company.
- 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing, in the Njinga Villa - quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie
- Nutritionally enhanced full breakfast and dinners, buffet style to provide energy and aid speedy recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
- Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
- Poolside Gin and Tonics each evening as the sun sets
- Optional Kayaking in the bay of Kotor
- Guided rides with expert Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton
- GPX files of routes
- Full itinerary provided
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £749pps** sharing (until 31st December 2019)
- £799pps** sharing (until 31st March 2020)
- £849pps** sharing (from 1st April 2020 onwards)
- Limited to 18 spaces
- A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
- We then require the remaining total balance no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 13th August).
- If you are signing up after the 13th August, you will be expected to pay the total amount required at that time.
- All payments (apart from the deposit) must be made by bank transfer.
- If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
- Special Dietary Requirements: There will be a £10 per day charge for any special meals that may need to be prepared for riders. Please check with us whether we will be able to support your dietary requirements first.
- Cost of flights and transfers from the airport. (Please don't book your flight until trip confirmed)
- Personal and bike insurance
- Bike hire
- Ride snacks
- Additional alcohol
- Any mechanical spare parts