About the trip
Sun, cycling and end of season celebrations. What more could you want?
This trip is slightly different from our usual camps and while cycling is still the order of the day, it’s slightly more chilled, with a few more cake stops on the way, some time to chill out at the pool or grab a gin and tonic and watch the sun set after a few great hours in the saddle. A great trip to celebrate the end of the season together, including an evening of wine tasting and a special trip to sample the best gelato in Italy.
The food was incredible, fantastic selection and delicious! The rides were very well organised with good routes. Such a friendly bunch, all the people were amazing. Honestly would not change a thing!
I thoroughly enjoyed the end of season tour, my first ever cycling holiday and I will definitely be back for another! My cycling improved tenfold and the opportunity to experience new and challenging rides through beautiful scenic Mallorca countryside was simply amazing. All the meals we had were first class and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to be away with. Thank you Togo and Leigh.
Awesome Njinga week of cycling in Mallorca. Gorgeous villa, delicious and nutritious food, stunning rides and great company. Loved it!!
* 4 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing (single supplement available), in the Njinga Villa - quality accommodation to enhance team spirit and rider camaraderie
* Nutritionally enhanced full breakfast and dinners, buffet style to provide energy and aid speedy recovery (incl.1 glass of wine at dinner, feel free to bring your own additional alcohol)
* Post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* Nutritious ride snacks (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
* Guided rides with Njinga ride captains navigating and setting the pace of the peloton
* GPX files of routes
* Full itinerary provided a month in advance
* Evening sampling the best of the local wines
* Gelato ice cream from one of the best gelaterias in Italy
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
- £675pps** sharing (until 31st January 2019)
- £725pps** sharing (until 25th April 2019)
- £775pps** sharing (from 26th April 2019 onwards)
* Limited to 19 spaces
* Single Supplement available, contact us for more information
* A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required when you sign up to reserve your space online.
* We then require the remaining total balance no later than 8 weeks prior to our departure date. (ie. no later than 15th August).
* If you are signing up after the 15th August, you will be expected to pay the total amount required at that time.
* All payments (apart from the deposit) must be made by bank transfer.
* If for any reason you can no longer make it, there will be a £25 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
*Cost of flights and transfers from the airport (Please don't book your flight until trip confirmed)
*Personal and bike insurance
*Any mechanical spare parts
Why do a Njinga trip?
Expert Coaching and Support
* Everyone comes on a Njinga camp with their own strengths and weaknesses. We aim to get the most out of each and every one of our riders by working through their challenges with our unique #trainsmart philosophy.
* Whether it’s getting someone to do a 14km climb for the first time, or taking 20 minutes off their PB up Sa Colobra, we are there every step of the way to provide the right amount of coaching and support to push you that little bit further than even you thought you could go.
* We want you to come away from each camp with the pride and statisfaction of knowing that your cycling just got upgraded!
* As holistic nutrition coaches, all our food is cooked from scratch and with years of practise, we know just how to satisfy our hungry riders.
* Performance on the bike is integral to our #fuelsmart strategies to ensure energy levels are maintained while post ride recovery is maximised.
* Down to the last detail with pre and post ride smoothies, all ride snacks and buffet style meals, we ensure your body is fuelled with the right natural foods both on and off the bike.
Family Feel Accommodation
* We don’t stay in hotels where you are just a number, we look for quirky, yet super comfortable villa style accommodation for our training camps.
* We try our best to ensure everyone has access to an en suite bathroom, there is plenty space for bike storage and a great place to gather around for evening drinks and dinner.
* We have been told it’s the community feel, camaraderie and group support, no matter what level of rider, that keeps everyone coming back.