WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW & HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
Yoga is great for incorporating all aspects of fitness and a great compliment to your regular physical training. Our Yoga classes can not only improve your strength and flexibility they can also help on the mental side; helping you to relax and control your breathing.
- 60 min long class consisting of exercises on the mat
- Focus on strengthening core muscles
- Comfortable clothing should be worn
- No experience necessary
- Mat provided
Prices for our Yoga are the same as wattbike and Pilates classes.
- Improve your posture
- Reduce imbalances and asymmetries
- Greater general strength
- Lower injury risk
- Better balance and stability
- Alleviate muscle tightness and enhance mobility
- Enhanced focus and concentration
- Deeper, more controlled breathing
Read more on why Yoga should be a regular exercise for all cyclists.
To see upcoming classes, select Yoga in class types in our schedule below.
When I come out of Sam's Njinga yoga class, I know I have given myself an enormous gift of strength, flexibility and calmness that not only has helped my cycling, but also my sleep and all that I do. Whether downward dog, warrior pose, a pose you never dreamed your body could do or the glorious Shavasana at the end, Sam's unique background as an athlete, cyclist, yogi and teacher come through to make it an extraordinary experience that has become a must in my schedule each week. And it’s fun!