WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW & HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
Cycling can be difficult and stressful. From spending long periods of time in fixed positions to dealing with adverse conditions and pushing ourselves to physical extremes, it is full of challenges. Our yoga classes will help you withstand the rigours of the road and feel better on the bike.
- 60 min long class consisting of exercises on the mat
- Focus on strengthening core cycling muscles
- Comfortable clothing should be worn
- No experience necessary
- Mat provided
Prices for our Yoga are the same as wattbike and Strength & Conditioning classes.
- Improve your cycling form and efficiency
- Reduce imbalances and asymmetries
- Greater general strength
- Lower injury risk
- Better balance and stability
- Alleviate muscle tightness and enhance mobility
- Enhanced focus and concentration
- Deeper, more controlled breathing
To see upcoming classes, select Yoga in class types in our schedule below.
When I come out of Sam's Njinga yoga class, I know I have given myself an enormous gift of strength, flexibility and calmness that not only has helped my cycling, but also my sleep and all that I do. Whether downward dog, warrior pose, a pose you never dreamed your body could do or the glorious Shavasana at the end, Sam's unique background as an athlete, cyclist, yogi and teacher come through to make it an extraordinary experience that has become a must in my schedule each week. And it’s fun!